Top Ten Easy Business Ideas – (You Can Start Today)
In the current economic climate finding a job is far from easy. However it’s important not to let that get you down and to instead think of ways to find success regardless of that fact. It’s also one of the best times to become an entrepreneur and to make it yourself and this will both help the economy and get you out of a rut. And all you need to start a business is an idea. Here’s a list of the top ten easy business ideas you can start right now.
10. Build Websites (For Other People) – Okay so you need some HTML skills for this one, but if you happen to have those then you can target small local businesses to give them a web presence and the marketing advantages that come from that.
9. Become a Gardener – A gardener is a great practical business and one of the top ten easy business ideas that really anyone who’s in good health can do. Even if you don’t know much about horticulture, you can offer to mow lawns and weed and there’ll be many people willing to pay for this.
8. Buy and Sell on eBay – Like the rest of these top ten easy business ideas, this is something you can start doing right away. Buy items cheap on eBay or in wholesale – or even from car-boots – and then sell them for more at a profit.
7. Sell Crafts – This is one of the top 10 easy business ideas because it’s also good fun. Take a hobby that you currently enjoy and turn it into a profit making business by selling on eBay, at markets and through your own website.
6. Become a Caterer – Being a caterer is one of the most popular top 10 easy business ideas. Start off by advertising to your friends and family and then hopefully you’ll get contacts from there. To stand out try offering a certain type of cuisine.
5. Become a Driving Instructor – It takes a bit of training, but if you can spare the investment of time and money this is easily one of the top 10 easy business ideas and is very flexible allowing you to take on as many clients as you like. Again marketing is easy through things like shop windows and notice boards and by word-of-mouth.
4. Become a Builder – Many builders are self employed so if you’re an out of work labourer then look for houses that need work and try knocking on their door.
3. Become a Hairdresser – One of the most common of these top 10 easy business ideas and one that you can do on the side or as a stand alone business. Has plenty of potential for growth too if you can buy your own place.
2. Be a Proof Reader – One of the lesser practised top 10 easy business ideas, and perfect for this very reason – there’s not much competition. All it requires is the ability to read and preferably some experience in publishing/English.
1. Make a Website – Making a website can be done easily from home and costs next to nothing making it the winner of this count-down of the top 10 easy business ideas. Profit comes from selling your own goods, affiliate goods and advertising and you can market through any social media sites.